DIVERSITY AND INCLUSIVENESS
Establish diversity plans in all countries where we have more than 300 employees, with specific objectives based on local circumstances.
- Diversity programme: diversity plan (gender, race, culture, age) and definition of common diversity indicators.
- Promote equality programmes: Leadership programme for high-potential women.
- Increase the percentage of women in senior and middle management posts to 23% by 2020.
- Eliminate wage gap with respect to 31/12/15 baseline.
- Foster generation diversity:
- Create and implement active ageing programmes
- Specific measures and plans to counter age-related discrimination
- Develop integration programmes for young people with difficulties accessing the labour market
- Foster socially-responsible hiring, exceeding legal requirements in each country: define quantitative objectives for countries were we have more than 300 employees.
- Define and implement a programme for hiring under-represented groups